Sunday, June 9, 2013

Back to the USA

Back to the USA but first.......

This has been such a wonderful experience in Costa Rica and I am so thankful I have been able to live with two very different host families, spend time at CPI as well as three great elementary schools plus excursions and volunteer work.  I would definitely say that this trip would rank as one of the top three best things I've ever done in my life.  I have improved my outlook on life, education and so much more within 3 short weeks and this has sparked an interest in mine to travel around the world learning about education and working with wonderful children of all ages. I'm eager to be back in the United States and relax this summer before a full semester of classes and an internship where I can apply everything I've learned on this trip!!

Xox
Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment